Educations in short
- Gothenbourg University Teacher program in Sports and Religion
- Licensed instructor in several of the LESMILLS groupfitness programs
- Weekend courses by various educators in Core-training, Functional Training, Box, Spinning and Yoga
- Level 1 trainer by Swedish Cycling Federation
Employments / projects in short
- Instructor and group fitness manager at Active Wellness
- Cycling / Spinning manager in Sweden for Sportlife
- LESMILLS Trainer in RPM, SPRINT & BODYBALANCE
- ACTIVIO Master Trainer in heartrate training
- Owner and educator in various forms of training for IMEIT
- Team Manager for Göteborg Cycling Team
- Ambassador for Polar Fitness / Cycling
The more we learn the less we really know.
Jim started out as a group fitness instructor back in 1997, since then the road has gone thru leading his own education company to being a on site manager at a private gym / club, studying sports science at Gothenbourg University, working as a trainer for LesMills and Activio and now competing for and running a road bike elite team at a national level.